THE ASSASSIN METHOD
Use 'The Sporting Life' for this process.
1. Note all races with less than 12 runners that have 'stopwatch' ratings.
2. All horses must have a rating, ignore races where a quarter or more horses do not have a rating.
3. Make a note of the horse with the highest rating in each race, ignore races with more than 1 top rated.
Now you have a list of potential bets.
4. Ignore horses where 3 or more of its rivals have no form behind them.
5. Ignore horses making a seasonal debut, or returning from a long break.
6. Ignore horses that have not been placed in at least TWO of their last THREE outings.
7. Ignore horses that have not won a race at the same distance it is now racing in.
If any, Back the remaining horse or horses in each of their races.
Labels: Betting Systems