GAMBLING SAYINGS - PART - II

"If I had the money and the drinking capacity, I'd probably live at roulette table and let my life go to hell." -Michael Ventura Not only roulette.
"If I lose today, I can look forward to winning tomorrow, and if I win today, I can expect to lose tomorrow. A sure thing is no fun." -Chico Marx Cover potential lose before it happens and split win right after it happens. Save white cash for black days.
"He had the calm confidence of a Christian with four aces." -Mark Twain Once you know you win and you remain calm even when not playing poker and no one reads your body language then you have turn pro. Accept wins and loss like nothing happen and nothing did it s only a game.
"My advice to the unborn is, don't be born with a gambling instinct unless you have a good sense of probabilities." Jack Dreyfus of Dreyfus Mutual on plain numbers you can win every time neat stake at small odd with probability and you cashed around 10% over stake. If you have stake covered for many times then even don’t will lead to did. I do. But I cover my probabilities like I play woman which is devil which hates me. It is imperative to win three times before losing margin. And if losing margin occurs for sometimes it will be sure you have that plenty covered with your other stakes. It is all about MULTIBET.
"It can be argued that man's instinct to gamble is the only reason he is still not a monkey up in the trees." -Mario Puzo, Inside Las Vegas If you want more it will drive you dead tired through life with smile on your face. Just beware that more doesn’t always point to double everything by all means. That’s path to doom never count on luck.
"I've learned the lesson that the worst thing that can happen to a gambler is to let his recent losses or wins knock him off keel emotionally." -Andrew Beyer Be pro in room full of people don’t let anyone knows what you re after how big your stake is and in the end don’t let them enough material to even guess have you won or lost. Pro don’t take gambling emotional only people that play on luck tie emotions with gambling.
"Even as I approach the gambling hall, as soon as I hear, two rooms away, the jingle of money poured out on the table, I almost go into convulsions." -Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Gambler (1867) It s more addictive then heroin smoked with nicotine. If you can’t stomach it and cant control your stakes and do fine math then don’t do it.
"Guessing has never been widely acclaimed as a good gambling strategy." -Dr. G It s only system. The more bulletproof the better the faster payout in system even better the bigger profit margin even better but beware of losing or not having next turns to cover.
"The smarter you play, the luckier you'll be." -Mark Pilarski Research statistics math covering stakes splitting. This is game of many charms for wanderer’s mafia and accountants.
"Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect." -Ralph Waldo Emerson. Put luck aside. If you have less luck then the others you can make even more cash in covering and stakes splitting. Abandon luck. You need to cover causes effects to make your fast paying bulletproof box and do winning and losing covered with winning. Luck and hope are for afterlife and religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment