SIMILAR 2 THE 7G SYSTEM
The ‘7G’ in the system title comes from the seven golden rules detailed below.
1. Always choose the principal meeting.
2. Choose the non-handicap races from the meeting.
3. From the races you have left, choose the forecast favourite with the shortest price.
4. If there are two or more at this price, select the race with the smallest number of runners.
5. If still tied, take the horse with the most recent win.
6. If still tied, select the horse owned by the leading owner in terms of prize money.
7. If still joint, take the earliest race.
Staking is in the sequence 10, 20, 40, 50, 50, 50, 50, etc. returning to 10 after a winner. Bank required is 100 points.
Labels: Betting Systems