The Bookie Basher
1. Newspaper required is the Racing Post.
2. Look at Forecast Favourites with odds in the range 8/11 - 9/4 inclusive.
3. The 2nd favourite must be at least 4/1.
4. The horse must have been placed in the first 3 last time out.
5. It must have run within the last 28 days.
6. It must be top-rated by POSTMARK - not joint top-rated.
7. Minimum of 5 runners - maximum of 14.
8. Must be ridden by a professional or top apprentice claiming 3 or 5lbs.
9. Must be able to handle the going:-
1. If 3 or more runs in its lifetime it must have won or placed (beaten a maximum of 3 lengths) on going similar to the reported going.
2. 3-Y-O and older horses with less than 3 runs - no going qualification needed.
3. 2-Y-O with less than 3 runs must handle the going by either having won or placed (beaten max 3 lengths) on the EXACT going as shown is Racing Post.
10. Eliminate all selling races, amateur races, juvenile hurdles, novice handicap hurdles, maiden chases, and all national hunt races in August.
Labels: Betting Systems